Saturday, December 4

Success Quotes





"Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value."
Albert Einstein



"I've missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot . . . and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan
"I do not have superior intelligence or faultless looks. I do not captivate a room or run a mile under six minutes. I only succeeded because I was still working after everyone else went to sleep."
Greg Evans

"Every success is built on the ability to do better than good enough."

"If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me as a German and France will declare that I am a citizen of the world."
Albert Einstein

"Success, remember is the reward of toil."
Sophocles

"Pray that success will not come any faster than you are able to endure it."
Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe 

"When a man has done his best, has given his all, and in the process supplied the needs of his family and his society, that man has made a habit of succeeding."
Mack R. Douglas

"Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them."
Greg Evans


"It's simply a matter of doing what you do best and not worrying about what the other fellow is going to do."
John R. Amos

No comments:

Post a Comment